4.1 by user reviews
The KitchenAid Aqua Sky Countertop Convection Toaster Oven is a must-have item for any kitchen to make exceptionally delicious food. Featuring an aqua sky shade, this toaster oven will add some visual interest and appeal to your countertops. It is built with a baking function, is made for asado roasting, and is constructed for broiling, requiring minimal oil than other cooking practices. This steel toaster oven is extremely strong and able to withstand many years of use.
With convection heating, this toaster oven removes moisture and encourages browning, making it ideal for roasting vegetables. It features adjustable temperature, which prevents your food from over cooking or burning. This toaster oven has two knobs and nine pre-set functions for you to choose from. It includes a cooling rack and a 12" non-stick multipurpose pan. Its timer can be set for up to 120 minutes, making it easier to keep track of how much time remains before your food is ready.
- Steel build is a popular choice due to its excellent strength
- Baking function allows you to make anything from cookies to pies
- Designed with even-heat technology, providing a thorough distribution of heat so your food cooks to the best quality
- Convection heating is more fragile and has more breakable parts than other kinds of heating elements
- Aqua sky design can be too overwhelming in your cooking area
- Steel construction is hard to keep it fingerprint-free