Breville BOV900BSSUSC Stainless Steel Air Fryer Convection Countertop Large Nine Slice Toaster Oven
4.5 by user reviews
- Stainless steel construction is a durable and rust-resistant choice
- Built-in air fryer mimics the results of deep fried food, but is much healthier
- LCD display lights up blue when it is not in use and orange when it's preheating
- Convection heating is more fragile and has more breakable parts than other kinds of heating elements
- Stainless steel hue is more expensive than other types of materials
- Designed with a large build, making it perfect for bigger items, such as frozen pizzas, a whole chicken, or your favorite casseroles
Cook incredibly tasty, toasted food by using the Breville Air Fryer Stainless Steel Countertop Convection 9-Slice Toaster Oven. Featuring convection heating, this toaster oven removes moisture and encourages browning, making it ideal for roasting vegetables. Made with a broiling function, it will require less oil than alternative cooking practices. Constructed of stainless steel, it is incredibly strong and able to withstand many years of use. Designed with a large build, it can accommodate big items.
This toaster oven features a light, so you can see how done the food is. It has a built-in air fryer, which requires minimal oil to toast your food, so your food will be less oily and healthier. Offering Element IQ technology, it will bake your food precisely. It has an LCD display, which has a soft blue or orange backlight that is easy on the eyes.
|Functions||Broiler, warm, baking, roast|
|Body Construction||Stainless steel|
|Technological Features||Element IQ technology|
|Number of Heating Elements||Six|
|Number of Pre-Set Functions||13|
|Dimensions||21.4 x 17.2 x 12.8 inches|